Some great reviews have been coming through for a couple of our domestic producers:
- Foggy Hill 2010 Pinot Noir, 95 points in the latest Wine Companion Magazine:see here
- Winsor Dobbin also praises the 2010 Foggy Hill in a recent article: here
- Patrick Haddock gives 95 points to the impressive 2008 Whalebone Merlot Cabernet Franc: here
Terre à Terre
- Mike Bennie and Gary Walsh over on the WineFront give a couple of opinions on the recently released 2012 Sauvignon Blanc: see here
- Tony Love also talks it up here,
- and Mark Chapman gives it 94/100 here.